- Flashback 2: Fade to Black: This is the sequel to Flashback, which JoshProd released on Dreamcast last year.Fade to Black is presented in first-person as opposed to the third-person presentation of the original.It originally released in 1995 on DOS, takes place 50 years after Flashback. An alien race named the Morphs have taken over Earth, and Conrad Hart must once again save Earth from the alien menace.
- The Escapee: Originally known as onEscapee, this game is an action-adventure platformer along the lines of Another World or Flashback, which are both titles for which JoshProd is also the publisher on Dreamcast.When the first aliens landed on Earth, they ushered in new civilizations, however, able-bodied men disappeared around the same time. Now Daniel White has to traverse alien locations, fight alien creatures, and help the few other human escapees he discovered to survive.
- Battle Crust: This game is a vertical scrolling shooting game by Picorinne Soft.The game is described as a vertical shooter in the vein of games from the 80’s and 90’s arcade era. As with many games in this genre, there are both normal shots and the high-powered charge-shots. In addition, charge-shots can also be used for defense.
- Bang² Busters: Also known as Bang Bang Busters, this game was originally an unreleased platformer by Visco, until it became one of the first games published by JoshProd under their former name, Neo Conception International.The game is a platformer along the lines of Bubble Bobble or Snow Bros. Neo Conception International gained the rights to publish the game shortly after their formation in 2010. It was released for the Neo Geo AES in 2010, for the MVS in 2011, and for the Neo Geo CD in 2012. And now it will be coming to the Dreamcast.
- Another World HD: This game is the high definition version of Another World, the action-adventure platformer that the original designer, Eric Chahi allowed myself and GPF to release for free in 2005.Another World, known as Out of this World in North America and Outer World in Japan, is an influential cinematic platforming adventure game. JoshProd’s commercial version for the Dreamcast will be optimized for high definition televisions.
All five games are available to pre-order now from RushOnGame.